Monday, March 5, 2007

Bonus!

So after talking about the plum blossoms yesterday, I figure I should actually show some.


Pretty, ne? I've left this one nice and big, since I feel like it could make a good desktop background. Maybe...it's kind of busy, with all the little flowers. Either way, feel free :p

Also - special bonus picture!
As a vegetarian, I have a hard time finding various foods in Japan. Some of them are things you wouldn't expect...like ramen. I ate ramen fairly regularly back in the states, but in Japan, it is *always* made with some sort of meat stock. Then last week, I found a vegetarian pack! I made it tonight - with lots of yummy veggies and tofu! - and I was so excited that I took a picture:


It was delicious :)

Now I just have to find an actual restaurant that serves veggie ramen. And maybe even gyoza!

No comments: